Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We can integrate with DoorDash for delivering catering orders. We recommend this option only for smaller catering orders. There is no additional fee for integration.
Most restaurants require a minimum of 24-48 hours notice to plan for the event. Look for order requirements at the top of the menu to make sure your order meets the requirements. If you choose to place your order with less time than specified by the restaurant, you will be prompted to contact the store to inquire if your order can be fulfilled on time.
- Your customer builds their order with a custom catering package and/or other items.
- Customers can opt to either schedule the event right away or request a quote.
- Customer then selects a Delivery Type (pickup, delivery, serviced catering) and schedules a date and time.
- Next, the customer can submit their order (customer is not charged until the day of the event).
- Your Catering Coordinator and/or store manager is notified by email and/or text (custom notifications can be set) when an order is submitted. In the event a customer requests a quote, the catering coordinator is to follow up with the customer to answer any questions and process the final order in the dashboard.
- The customer is automatically charged for the order the morning of their scheduled catering event, and the order information is sent to the kitchen printer to be prepared.